To address the current economic and lending climate, CiCi’s has developed several financing and incentive programs to assist prospective franchisees with funding options to develop and grow.
1) Through its Franchisee Investment Program, CiCi’s has allocated $5 million to provide select qualified multi-unit franchisees with the necessary funds to open a minimum of two or more restaurants within five years.
CiCi’s will commit $100,000 of equity per restaurant; the Franchisee is required to invest $125,000 per restaurant.
2) The CiCi’s Patriot Program is designed to increase business ownership and job opportunities for veterans. For qualified, honorably discharged veterans, CiCi’s will:
- Waive the franchise fee for the first restaurant ($30,000 savings)
- 2% net sales development incentive for first full year of operation, paid on a semi-annual basis
- Support the veteran franchisee in obtaining his or her
Certified Franchise Executive designation from the International Franchise