At CiCi’s Pizza, culture is key. Franchisees should possess a passion for the brand and for serving guests and families in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit, be committed to excellence and brand building, and be dedicated to the community they serve. Multi-unit or multi-brand experience is preferred, but single-unit opportunities are available based on market preference.
Investment and Financial Qualifications
- Average new restaurant investments range from $474,192 – $757,978
- Average unit volume of $972,564 (based on 2014 fiscal year end)
- Minimum of $250,000 in liquid capital
- Minimum net worth of $750,000 per unit
- Credit score of 720 or better